Private Hiking tour in Petra; This tour starts and ends at Wadi Musa, arrangements for pick up could be from your home or any of the hotels at Wadi Musa
Wadi Ghuweir has red sandstone Siq with hanging gardens, at the outlet of the Wadi are the ruins of Feynan
Drive to the Village of Mansura, narrow gorge of red sand stone, swimming in the gorge, Gardens of palm trees, Waterfalls, ancient center of cooper mines in Feynan.
- Meets and pick up from your hotel at Petra,
- All sightseeing and transfers by modern A/C vehicles according to number of persons,
- Entrance fees to visited sites,
- Meniral Water per person onboard the vehicle,
- Private English speaking guide,
- Personal: Personal Travel Insurance and Personal expenses.
- Government Tax, Value Added Tax (VAT), or compulsory charges introduced after publication,
- Optional excursions and activities, (Optional activities are subject to availability),
- Any beverages with meals, unless mentioned and upon request,
- Tips/Gratuities to guide and drivers are not included,
- Carriages and Camel rides are not included,
- Extra costs due to; unanticipated changes in the itinerary for reasons beyond our control are not included,
- Any other items not mentioned above.
Tour Rating: Moderate.
Season: . Spring, Summer and Fall, avoid Summer might be too hot, Winter Be aware of flash
Type of Rout: One Way and Back.
Petra sites are spread at a wide area at different locations and altitudes, a good walking shose is necessary. Site's Topography:
9 km 15 hours. Waking Distance:
Dress Code: In winter: Warm clothing, hats, water, In summer: hats, suntan lotion, Loose or cool clothing.
Book now at email@example.com
Its Easy to book with us, call our office Telephone: 00962 3 202 2990, Mobile: 00962 79 554
Print Send To Friend
Welcome to our New Website - Please send us your feedback.
All tours, itineraries, photography, illustration, design, and layout on this website is the copyright of Via Jordan Travel & Tours 2003 - 2018. For more information, please contact us, call us or write or fax our office in Aqaba: Office Telephone: 00962 3 2022990, Fax: 00962 3 2022990, Please call our mobile which is available 7 days / 24 hours: 00962 79 554 9974 Thank you.
Powered & Designed By: ViaJordan Team