Dead Sea to Nebo and Madaba with Ma'in Hot Springs
Day tour to Jerash and Amman City from the Dead Sea, this tour starts and ends at the Dead Sea Area, arrangements for pick up directly from any spot or hotel at the Dead Sea Area,
One Day Tour:
Dead Sea - Madaba Nebo and Ma'in Hot Springs day tour,
Early morning pick up from the Dead Sea, transfer to Madab and the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George with the famous mosaic map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land, then visit Madaba Archaeological Park.
Your next stop will be at Mount Nebo, where like Moses you will be able to overlook the Holy Land and the Dead Sea.
Next transfertransfer to Ma'in Hot Springs the thermal mineral hot springs and waterfalls, enjoy a hot soak and then back to the Dead Sea.
Price per person
- Meets and pick up from the Dead Sea,
- All sightseeing and transfers by modern A/C vehicles according to number of persons,
- English Speaking Driver,
- Entrance fees to visited sites,
- Meniral Water per person onboard the vehicle.
- Services of Onsite Local English speaking guides.
- Personal: Personal Travel Insurance and Personal expenses.
- Government Tax, Value Added Tax (VAT), or compulsory charges introduced after publication,
- Optional excursions and activities, (Optional activities are subject to availability),
- Meals and beverages with meals, unless mentioned and upon request,
- Tips/Gratuities to guide and drivers are not included,
- Carriages and Camel and Donkey rides are not included,
- Extra costs due to; unanticipated changes in the itinerary for reasons beyond our control are not included,
- Any other items not mentioned above.
- Optional activities are subject to availability,
- Optional private or Onsite Local Guides,
- Optional special private vehicles available upon request.
The tour itinerary is subject to change due to factors beyond our control and event of unforeseen circumstances or at the guide’s discretion .
In winter: Warm clothing, hats, water,
In summer: Water, hats, suntan lotion, Loose or cool clothing.
All visited sites are spread at a wide area at different locations and altitudes, a good walking shose is necessary.
Modarate Walikng is Required.
Book now at email@example.com
Its Easy to book with us, call our office Telephone: 00962 3 202 2990, Mobile: 00962 79 554
Print Send To Friend
Welcome to our New Website - Please send us your feedback.
All tours, itineraries, photography, illustration, design, and layout on this website is the copyright of Via Jordan Travel & Tours 2003 - 2018. For more information, please contact us, call us or write or fax our office in Aqaba: Office Telephone: 00962 3 2022990, Fax: 00962 3 2022990, Please call our mobile which is available 7 days / 24 hours: 00962 79 554 9974 Thank you.
Powered & Designed By: ViaJordan Team