Day tour to Jordan Desert Castle with Azraq Castle and Wet Land fom the Dead Sea, this tour starts and ends at the Dead Sea Area, arrangements for pick up directly from any spot or hotel at the Dead Sea Area,
One Day Tour:
Dead Sea - Desert Castles - Azraq Wet Land day tour,
Mornin pick up from the Dead Sea, drive from Amman to the Eastern Desert of Jordan; visit the three of the best-preserved Desert Castles;
- Qasr Al-Harrana (Castle).
- Qusayr Amra, placed by UNESCO on its World Heritage List.
- Qasr Al-Azraq, built in black basalt and has been in continuous use since Roman times, during the Arab Revolt it functioned as the headquarters of Lawrence of Arabia.
Next is a visit to Azraq Wet Land Reserve, natural and ancient built pools, a seasonally flooded marshland, watch the variety of birds migrating, breeding birds, and then Back to the Dead Sea.
Price per person
- Meets and pick up from the Dead Sea,
- All sightseeing and transfers by modern A/C vehicles according to number of persons,
- English Speaking Driver,
- Entrance fees to visited sites,
- Meniral Water per person onboard the vehicle.
- Services of Onsite Local English speaking guides.
Welcome to our New Website - Please send us your feedback.
All tours, itineraries, photography, illustration, design, and layout on this website is the copyright of Via Jordan Travel & Tours 2003 - 2018. For more information, please contact us, call us or write or fax our office in Aqaba: Office Telephone: 00962 3 2022990, Fax: 00962 3 2022990, Please call our mobile which is available 7 days / 24 hours: 00962 79 554 9974 Thank you.